Our Safety Procedures
We hope this letter finds you & your families in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months; and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed; one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on all new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You will notice some changes when it is time for your next visit. We’ve made these changes to help protect our patients & team. For example:
- Confirmation of your visit is required, during confirmation we will be completing brief medical screenings. You will be asked the same questions again upon your arrival.
- Face masks: All patients are required to wear a mask while in the office, with the exception of when they are actively being treated.
- Temperature checks: All patients will have their temperatures checked prior to entering the office.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided upon entering the practice.
- We will be minimizing the use of the reception area; including greeting and checking in all patients at their vehicle. We will escort the patient directly to the treatment room for their visit. Refreshments and magazines will not be provided at this time.
Visits will be managed to allow social distancing for each patient. This may mean few options for scheduling upcoming visits.
Our team will be wearing a higher level of personal protective equipment; this may be different than what you are used to, please know we are doing this to ensure the safety of both you and our team.
Dr. Jordan has invested in air purifiers that will be throughout the practice to help continuously filter the air.
As part of our commitment to providing a safe and comfortable environment, Jordan Dental Health Group offers Surgically Clean Air. Surgically Clean Air is a premium indoor air purification industry which not only filters pollutants, but destroys them. Surgically Clean Air features:
· A six-stage filtration and sterilization process to remove odors, gases, mold, allergens, viruses and other particles
· A sound dampening design which operates at a comfortable level no louder than your kitchen dishwasher
· Large capacity airflow management to clean large spaces
· Smart control features for ease of use – these features also prompt us when things need to be done to give you the comfort of a worry-free environment
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the precautions we are taking to keep you safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust & loyalty; and are excited to welcome back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Lisa Jordan & Team